
My version of Van Gogh's The Cornfield and Cypress Trees. Modified a lot here - strokes, even some shapes. I've always looked up to Van Gogh, a once known to be "lesser painter". He surely has style in capturing what are painful, sad, and meaningless. He, too, suffered from depression a lot.
Oil on canvas. Textured, impasto.
Duration: 2 hours.



oh accidents are awesome!
ReplyDeletewe are all in a quest for purpose, for what is beyond the material,
it is only when we choose to listen to what nature declares that we begin to understand Him who is higher
ty for sharing this private space, what a pleasure to the eyes
Let me guess - Phoebe?
ReplyDeleteI thought I knew that tone. ;p
my gosh BJ, I never knew you could paint! great job!
ReplyDeleteThe pragmatician can only be.... Richmon?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Just some talent i've been hiding all these times. Never thought that they'd be appreciated by others.
Its really just now that I'm pushing them up to the surface.
Wow, you can do wonders with your hands :D
ReplyDeleteanonymous - there are more that i can do with my hands. lol
ReplyDelete=| Apparently, you're pretty good with words and wit too
ReplyDeleteAnonymous said...
ReplyDelete=| Apparently, you're pretty good with words and wit too
-- Hi! I hope I knew who you are for proper thanking. I hope to have you visiting my site more. thanks!
asan ang version m jan mg BJ?
ReplyDeleted ko mdetermine ang original
-glenn
This is my version! Compare it to the original - i-google mo. hehehe. All that are in here are all mine. ;p
ReplyDeleteGlenn, be my avid viewer! lol! Let lovers of arts unite!
i never knew you could do these things bj. haha. when you told me that you have a blog, akala ko 'intersting' articles ang meron. well these are interesting too :)) good job!
ReplyDelete-Nigel
I'll be posting interesting articles soon enough. I even plan to post some of my letters... I want them out.
ReplyDeletenever knew you painted! this is so nice! *clap clap clap!* :)
ReplyDelete--Andromeda
For a while, I asked myself - sino si andromeda? lol! Thanks, Pom. Let me paint you one day... after all, model ka. :)
ReplyDeletelooking at it is so relaxing.. like the water's calm is in my command..
ReplyDeleteThis one is good. You should cut one of your ears sometime.. hehe.
ReplyDeleteLatest comment - thanks! how i wish i knew whom i am thanking.
ReplyDelete