Sunday, July 19, 2009

Deviant Love (A personal favorite)








I just love this. Another original work. I believe that this is my most expressive work for now. However, when I asked Yang - a good friend of mine - if he likes it, he said, "No. Because its undeniably sad".
I guess, the emotion is well-captured then.
Oil on canvas. Rough strokes, damar varnished.
Duration: 2 hours

6 comments:

  1. deviant love was the title of a play here in uplb. haha - migy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's fascinating. Hope all is well in Los Banos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I look at his last paintings,I get vanquished by the power and grandeur of his art,and it is at this
    point that every viewer is enchanted and swoons.---NATE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate, why won't you make a blogspot of your magic? Will love to link mine to yours if ever! You know most definitely that i am your fan! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! i thought its yer dildo! haha no puns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Partly your idea is there. Tie-back: deviant love. :p

    ReplyDelete