i.
As I walk this field
the grasses I stepped at bow down.
Today, I'm their King.
ii.
The winds tell something
that we cannot understand.
Alas! They don't lie.
iii.
Waves rush to the shore
creating their signatures;
but no one will know.
iv.
Observe the falling leaves -
how beautiful to see them
as they reach the ground.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like these haikus best (such depth), along w/ The Statue and Failed Sonnet (ha ha, succeeded in the imitation: could pass for a fake WS).
ReplyDeletePlus the humor in Colorful Road, and overall the happy - rather than sad - for me, colors in most paintings.
Is this my thesis adviser commenting? (im shy)
ReplyDeletei. - winter
ReplyDeleteii. - sprimg
iii. - summer
iv. - autumn
Hey, I never thought that this set could pass for a four season. But, seriously, I have a four season poem! I need to retrieve that. Will post it asap. Thanks for reminding me!
ReplyDelete