reflections on sad existentialism
Hey BJ!Why are you so interested in Persian culture? Nice paintings.See you around soon!
Wow, Alistair, as if you don't know the reason. lol! But, for the sake of answer, err... di ko rin gets. You tell me ;pThanks for appreciating it. I love things that come from you.
ganda. hire me as your manager. let's do an exhibit... :-)
Alin ang maganda, ako or the work? lol! I've always dreamed of having my exhibit! Seryoso ako.Instead of manager, dapat ikaw ang producer!!! Funding is a must. ;p
nice paintings mg BJ 10/10 :)-glenn (ala aku account hehe)
Hi, Glenn! Thanks for dropping by. You're a better artist than i am. I remember you painting already in grade school when i was still struggling with crayons! lol
i feel no emotion with this, sorry..
Hey BJ!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you so interested in Persian culture? Nice paintings.
See you around soon!
Wow, Alistair, as if you don't know the reason. lol! But, for the sake of answer, err... di ko rin gets. You tell me ;p
ReplyDeleteThanks for appreciating it. I love things that come from you.
ganda. hire me as your manager. let's do an exhibit... :-)
ReplyDeleteAlin ang maganda, ako or the work? lol! I've always dreamed of having my exhibit! Seryoso ako.
ReplyDeleteInstead of manager, dapat ikaw ang producer!!! Funding is a must. ;p
nice paintings mg BJ 10/10 :)
ReplyDelete-glenn (ala aku account hehe)
Hi, Glenn! Thanks for dropping by. You're a better artist than i am. I remember you painting already in grade school when i was still struggling with crayons! lol
ReplyDeletei feel no emotion with this, sorry..
ReplyDelete